Ideas for Styling My Hair for a Wedding

My brother's wedding is coming up, and I'd like to style my hair myself. The only problem is, is that I do not have any ideas for up dos. If anyone would be kind enough to post some ideas, it would be much appreciated. Than You!

Esther from Baltimore, MD

A really simple idea is, put your hair in hot set rollers, for big bouncy curls, when you take them out, tease them just a little, not alot or they will look messy. Then grab all your hair at the nape of your neck,tight, and twist upward, until you have all of it twisted, depending on lenghth, some of it should be still at the top. put bobby pins in it or a clippy, and spray all of it for extra hold, it is very cute and stlish. for an evening look, pull some pieces down, and recurl them, this look is beautiful.

Why don't you part your hair diagonally in the front then pull it back into a pony tail, curl the whole pony tail in temple curls, then pin the curls to look like a mountain. For another touch add small beads or flowers on bobby pins and stick them in the mountain of curls.

Dear Esther, There are lots of hairstyle websites available, you might find an idea in one of these. Good luck.

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips StylingJanuary 10, 2008
Colorful Bridal Bouquets
Choosing Wedding Colors
Woman with Short Hair Style
Choosing a Short Hair Style
Up close photo of red, wavy hair.
Homemade Hair Dye Recipes
Wedding Dress Sale square
Saving Money on a Wedding Dress