Styling Puffy Hair

Category Styling
Puffy or very curly hair can be a challenge to style. This is a guide about styling puffy hair.

I have puffy hair and it's wavy so when I try to straighten it, it doesn't work. It gets a little better but not much. I want to know how to get it to calm down and not be so dang puffy.

Jodi

Answers

Hi try to use bio silk it works great.

I go to hair care for Afro hair and find the spray
on conditioner. I have thick coarse hair and this
makes it lay better and feel nice...and smell good too. and also the tube of blue gel put a dab or two on your wet hair come out and it comes out fine.
It usually has same stuff that $$ costly stuff does but cheaper my sis does hair and gave me that thrifty tip years ago.

Try using John?? Frieda's "Friz Ease hair syrum" ( it's in a purple container and can be found at Walmart. It's under $5.) It's in an eyedropper type bottle. Just a small dab rubbed into your hands them rubbed through hair really helps friz and doesn't weigh down your hair. Trust me...I tried alot and I had hair that looked like I stuck my finger in a light socket!

Use Jhon Freeda's Frizzies step 5 hair de frizzer. Trust me it works

i have really puffy hair and its also wavy. i barely got a medium haircut because it got really damaged with the straighting iron. I want straight silky hair what can i do it short and puffy now. my hair size is like this pic and i want it this straight thanks...

I have had EXTREMELY puffy hair since i was really young. I always wore it in a ponytail or messybun, until i found Sunsilk Anti Poof. It's the blue bottle-shampoo and conditioner-and it works great!

hi i have got a curly hair and i want it to be straight ? what can i do ? please help me ?

i have really puffy hair when i brush it and i don't know what hairstyle i can do with it anymore. its all the same boring stuff!
i need some help! if you have tips and stuff please post.

hey i'm black and my hair only goes straight when i straighten it, which is like everyday, and its breaking, any solutions? thanks bye

everytime i take a shower my hair is fine, i would put sunsilk on it.. and it would come nice curly a lil frizz but when i brush it my hair poofs like ... GREATLY. its like i have an afro. i hate it! what can i do?

My hair is amazingly poofy too. I also use bio silk, but that isn't all. I also use girl toys from bedhead, and a smoothing creme from herbal essances. I also use a hydrating conditioner and shampoo. For those of you whos hair is breaking from straightening, make sure you use a heat protecting spray. its a life saver! Also, Using home remedies on your hair can work wonders. There are a lot of recipes online for those.

Pur hair in a bun on top of head and wear long bangs.
That's what I do.

My hair is very puffy. When I straighten it, it gets puffy too. Everyday I have my hair in a pony tail because of my ugly hair. How can I get it to look not so puffy?

By Mary from Aiken, SC

I need to know how to do nice easy hairstyles for my puffy hair before school.

By trunk.of.funk1