Mandarin Orange Jello Salad

• 1 large box orange Jello
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 cup cottage cheese
  • 1 carton Cool Whip (8 oz.)
  • 1 large or 2 small cans mandarin oranges, drained

Mix dry Jello, sour cream, cottage cheese and Cool Whip until well blended. Add drained fruit and chill. Can make 1/2 to 1 hour before serving.

By Robin from Washington, IA

I know this is delicious and easy. I've made something similar to this for many years. I've never used the sour cream, just the small package of jello, cottage cheese, Cool Whip and drained fruit. Depending on what color the jello is, we call it Pink Stuff, Orange Stuff, etc. It's so quick to make. We always have it at Thanksgiving and Christmas, but it's good anytime.

Thanks for the wonderful, easy recipe. It is excellent. I can't wait to make it for my out of town children when they come home.

Food and Recipes Recipes Salads JelloApril 10, 2008
Photo of homemade orange jello.
Homemade Jello (Gelatin) Recipes
Making a Jello Fish Bowl
Making a Jello Fish Bowl