Allergic Reaction to K9 Advantix

Has anyone had any allergic reactions with their dogs to K9 Advantix?

By whiteangelbird from Springfield, PA

My sister did with her toy doberman dog, he had seizures until they figured out that it was that causing it. He is okay now, months later.

We had a dog that was allergic to all flea preventives- she would get open wounds on her back that would fill up with puss.

Madison is much better and we are all sleeping better now. It took three long days and nights to get him thru this ordeal. I will NOT use this product ever again! Thanks for everyone's help.

Oh my gracious, I had a cocker spaniel who had seizures after we started using Frontline on her. We stopped, but she eventually got and died from cancer (still makes me cry to think of her). I have always thought it was related to the Frontline. She would break out in bumps/hives after we first gave it to her.

The cocker spaniel we have now had a seizure after we began using Advantage on her--so we stopped. We just try to control the fleas now through bathing and dipping.

I use Frontline, but I do not put on the entire 'capsule' on any of my dogs. Get a syringe, pierce the plastic capsule and withdraw the liquid. I have 4 dogs (Shih Tzus with #5 to arrive on Saturday) and put ONE drop on each dog until the syringe is empty. They each get 4 to 5 drops each and have had no reaction to Frontline.

Pets Dogs HealthJune 9, 2009
Sumac Bushes
Getting Rid of Sumac Bushes
Hot Chocolate
Allergic Reaction from Hot Chocolate
Woman Using Facial Wipe
Allergic Reaction to Facial Wipe
A woman suffering from allergies.
Dealing With Allergies