Allergic Reaction to Facial Wipe

Category Home Remedies
Many consumers are surprised to find that they are allergic to popular skin cleansing products. This is a guide about allergic reaction to facial wipe.

I have had an allergic reaction to some sensitive skin facial wipes. I am in a lot of pain, my face is red, very sore, and very dry. Please help. I feel so down and miserable. I'm 42 years of age.

By Paula from United Kingdom

Answers

If you've made an appt. to see your doctor, in the meantime, you can use a triple antibiotic ointment or cream to help relieve the dryness or use Benadryl Cream.

I had a reaction to a moisturiser brand that I'd used for years and it was like I'd been sunburned. My eyes and lips were puffy and my skin turned blotchy red. Once I figured out what the problem was it still took a week for my face to go back to normal.

If you've had a really bad reaction you should visit your GP if you haven't already, they could prescribe something for you. In the meantime, don't use any harsh cleansing products, just water for washing your face. Use a mild moisturiser and try to avoid makeup or anything that might irritate your skin. Really hope you're feeling better soon!

Wash your face with col water and apply aloe to your skin . It sounds as though there was probably fragrance in the wipe that caused this.

How about corisone cream? Or take an oral antihistamine like Benadryl. I sympathize with you. I recently had to use a cream on my face to get rid of pre-cancerous sun damage spots and ended up with my whole face inflamed, scabbed and peeling. It took 3 weeks to go away and I had to hide in the house the whole time! But you know it will get better in time.