Having Cards on Hand

I decided to purchase greeting cards ahead of time to avoid constant running to the store. I bought a Pendaflex Expanding Folder that is basically a file folder with about 10 pockets inside. I labeled each pocket at the top with each type of greeting card: Birthday, Anniversary, Get Well, Sympathy, and Thank you.

I purchase cards ahead of time and fill up the pockets. You can even use one pocket for list of names and addresses, return address labels, and postage stamps. Everything in one spot at your fingertips, and no running to the card store every week or two.

By Marn from Cumming, GA

I have a couple of open topped boxes that I keep my card stashes in. I keep each of them on top of bookcases that are on each end of my office desk. I keep an eye out for closing out sales of businesses, then I stock up while getting a major mark down on price!! I did this a few years ago, locally, when a drug store went out of business. Then a couple of years ago, when one of the Kmart stores, in Las Vegas, went out of business, again I took advantage. What started me out on this, a dear close friend passed away several years ago, now, & after her husband and daughter took what of her belongings they wanted they asked that I go thru everything in the house and prepare for a yard sale, as the husband was going to live with the daughter in California. I'd found alot of her greeting cards, they'd thrown in the trash, while clearing out her desk. Needless to say, I took them home & put them to use. All in all, I've might have picked up greeting cards at yard sales, or thrift stores or church rummage sales, but other than that, I've not paid full price for a greeting card or Christmas card, in many years!!

I use to do this but now I belong to a website that I print all my cards out. For kids cards I don't use cardstock, I just use good ole blank paper. The membership was $20 and I could invite three friends to join for free. I just had to do 30 cards to thank volunteers and it was a piece of cake and only cost me the price of the ink and paper.

Woman Making Greeting Cards With Children
Saving Money on Greeting Cards
Consumer AdviceJanuary 12, 2006
Framed Business Card
Other Uses for Business Cards
Cell Phone User Making call with Card
Saving Money on Phone Cards
Vintage Hank Aaron Baseball Card Leaning Against Old Baseball
Determining the Value of Baseball Cards
🎉
🎄