Categorize Your Greeting Cards

I always have greeting cards of all genres in my house. I get them for free often when CVS combines a deal with extra care bucks. I also go to estate and garage sales, and thrift shops.

I dedicate a bag for each type of card. Storing them this way makes it easier to find, and lets me know which ones I am running low on.

Terrific idea. I send cards for two organizations that I belong to. It can be frustrating to have so many cards for 'Get Well' none for Sympathy, or vice versa! This would help segregate them for sure.

I add stickers to the cards/envelopes which makes them cheerful. These are categorized in a binder with clear plastic pages, that are identified by the sticker. Works great!!

Surprising the time used to prepare for mailing guess I'm fussy!!