Hide the Popcorn Game for Dogs

Here is a game you can play with your dogs. This will help them from getting bored and also keep them mentally sharp. Hide popcorn, or small treats in a room and then let the dogs find them. My dogs love this game.

By Kelly from Eureka, MO

I do this with the "ballie", but we only feed Charlie popcorn from our hands (to bond with the boys) My son likes to make him work for it by following him all over the house! I also make him sniff out the kids (when they are in another room or area of the house) kind of as a safety exercise ;)

I love this idea, Kelly, thank you! My furbaby, Reba, has a separation anxiety problem when I leave the house and this should keep her busy!

Love playing this game with the dogs. Of course, some have to 'work' a little harder to 'Find Treat' but once the others put their noses to the ground... they catch on. :-)

Never thought of this! Thank you!

playing ball a the beach
Games to Play With Your Dog
Pets AdviceMarch 31, 2006
Popcorn Ceiling
Repairing a Hole in a Popcorn Ceiling
Bowl of Popcorn
Homemade Microwave Popcorn
wood and rope ring toss game
Ring Toss Game Ideas
🎄