Use Baby Wipes For Spot Freshening

I liked the convenience of "Feminine" wipes, but even though I was getting my packets from the dollar store, they were still sort of pricey. When the dollar store supply ran out, I thought I would try baby wipes in a pinch - and they were better and less expensive, because they come in greater quantity for the same money. Now I buy baby wipe refillsand put them in the leftover wipe containers - and stock up on them at the dollar store so I don't run out. Good for all sorts of bodily spot cleaning.

By pamphyila from L.A., CA

Have been doing this for a long time and isn't it great? Save money and they feel so refreshing! If not using in the 'personal region' I save them, soak in a bit of dish soap water, dry and use as general cleaning wipes because, although small, they're sturdy :-) I keep one container in my bathroom and one in my car :-)

The baby wipes are great for pets too. I have a Pomeranian with long fur on his butt so at times it gets a little messy from doing his business and the wipes are great for cleaning him up. Baby wipes are also thicker than hand wipes. I buy store brand then buy refills. I have tubs in each car and by the back door for after walks

I like this tip, I also have used babywipes for personal cleansing. The only trouble is baby wipes are often not flushable, and can cause major problems with plumbing if flushed. Throwing them in the trash is not an aceptable alternative for me.

I would be concerned about these causing a yeast infection.

Has anyone had a problem with yeast from using them?

Hi Connie H, I suppose if a person is prone to yeast infections it would not be a good idea to use baby wipes in the personal areas just like people prone to yeast infections are told not to take bubble baths or not to douche and to only wear panties with a cotton crotch but otherwise I see no problem as long as you are not cleaning inside and only the outside ;-)

Health & Beauty Beauty Body TipsAugust 24, 2009
Baby Wipes Container
Uses for Baby Wipes
Baby Wipes
Saving Money on Baby Wipes
homemade boogie wipes
Homemade Boogie Wipes
Baby Wipes
Rehydrating Baby Wipes