Product Review: Eggland's Best Eggs

Product: Eggland's Best Eggs

Cost: On sale for $2.00 a dozen.

My son has been telling me to try these eggs for many years. I always refused because of the high price. Since we moved I can no longer buy farm fresh eggs. I finally gave in to his suggestion. After finding a coupon, I bought a dozen to try, not expecting anything different than any other store-bought eggs.

I was wrong. They are very good and my husband and I can taste the difference. We only use these for when we have a meal using eggs. We enjoy eating a breakfast any time of the day.

We usually add different flavors to our eggs like cheese, onions, peppers, etc. When we use Eggland's Best eggs we eat them without adding anything since they are so good. They are very flavorful. I still use regular eggs for baking since I still do feel Eggland's Best are a bit pricey.

Since it is now only my husband and I, we will use Eggland's Best eggs for our meals. These eggs are supposed to be better for you besides being better tasting then regular store-bought eggs.

By mkymlp from NE PA

We discovered this years ago and I only buy Eggland's Best! I can scrimp on other items, but not eggs! Pepsi

I had a similar situation about 8 years ago. I had a coupon to use so decided to try the eggs. Even with the coupon, the were too expensive for me. But I wanted to try them, so bought them. They tasted horrible, I used them up in dishes like meatloaf, cake, etc. to get rid of them. Have never bought them since and never will.

Thank you so much for the feedback on these eggs. I, too, have never bought them because of the price even with a coupon but with you saying they have a good taste, I am going to try them with or without a coupon. I do not think the eggs of today have any flavor so I WILL try the Eggland's Best eggs. Thank you.

I would encourage people to use only "free range" eggs, that is, from chickens that are not kept in cages. The cruelty that these animals endure and the conditions in which they are kept is outrageous - surely the eggs produced from such animals cannot be healthy! In Australia, our two major chains of supermarkets are going free range.

closeup of eggs in Styrofoam carton
Product Review: Eggland's Best Eggs
Consumer Advice Product Reviews Food and DrinkMarch 9, 2010
woman brushing a cat
Product Review: FURminator
Scrambled eggs are too watery.
Watery Scrambled Eggs
Cooking eggs for a large group.
Cooking Scrambled Eggs for a Large Group
two young African American women with curly hair
Product Review: S Curl - Curl Activator
🎄