Grungy Paper For Scrapbooking
Easy way to make your own grungy background paper for cards or scrapbooks.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- white cardstock
- tacky glue
- ink pad
- makeup sponge
- optional stamps
- Take a piece of white cardstock and dot tacky glue over the entire piece.
- Take your finger and spread it out a little. You aren't covering entire paper, just parts of it. The glue should be tacky.
- Let dry for about 5 minutes.
- Then dab your makeup sponge into the ink and swirl over whole paper. If the sponge doesn't take it off of the glue enough, then use a paper towel to wipe ink. You can use multiple colors if you like, go from light to dark.
- Then you can use a stamp if you like to stamp something on top. When I used distress ink from Ranger, it dried on top of the glue, but just regular ink did wipe off the glue parts. This is from a stamp, so the word dream came partly off, but I kinda like it.
By Christi from Columbia, TN
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 19, 2016 at 5:55:01 PM on 10.0.1.90 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us