Grungy Paper For Scrapbooking
Easy way to make your own grungy background paper for cards or scrapbooks.
Approximate Time: 15 minutes
- white cardstock
- tacky glue
- ink pad
- makeup sponge
- optional stamps
- Take a piece of white cardstock and dot tacky glue over the entire piece.
- Take your finger and spread it out a little. You aren't covering entire paper, just parts of it. The glue should be tacky.
- Let dry for about 5 minutes.
- Then dab your makeup sponge into the ink and swirl over whole paper. If the sponge doesn't take it off of the glue enough, then use a paper towel to wipe ink. You can use multiple colors if you like, go from light to dark.
- Then you can use a stamp if you like to stamp something on top. When I used distress ink from Ranger, it dried on top of the glue, but just regular ink did wipe off the glue parts. This is from a stamp, so the word dream came partly off, but I kinda like it.
By Christi from Columbia, TN
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide