Home Remedy for Hooded Puffy Eyes

Please help me. I am a 64 yr. old woman with hooded eyelids. It runs in the family. Does anyone know of a home remedy or product that can help me? They are more severe in allergy season.

By Ann

Ann, I left a message on your account page.

Ann, I also have hereditary hooded eyes and when they become extra puffy I lay down with a slice of cold cucumber on each for a few minutes and it helps so much. If someone gives you the advise to use Preparation H do not do it! There are chemicals in it that product that are quite harmful to use around your eyes. It used to be safe but the manufacturers have changed the chemicals in it that are now only safe to use for it's original purpose.

I have under eye puffiness and eyelid puffiness when I'm tired or ate too much salt. I use the under eye anti-puffiness products and I put them on my eyelids as well. I do notice a difference. As Deeli mentioned, cucumber works really well too! and for sure don't use Preparation H.

Remedy for Puffy Eyes
Health & Beauty Beauty AdviceMay 20, 2011
Homemade Jelly (Puffy Paint) Accessories
Baby in Hooded Bath Towel
Making a Hooded Bath Towel
Girl with puffy hair.
Styling Puffy Hair
Woman with puffy eyes using eye drops.
Remedies for Puffy Eyes
🎄