Use Shoe Polish to Hide Scratches on Laminate Flooring

My laminate flooring had some nicks and scratches that have accumulated over the years. The other night, I took some regular brown shoe polish and rubbed it in the scratches and buffed it off. I did several layers and continued to buff, and it was like magic! It worked very well and the scratches were almost entirely invisible It sure was an inexpensive remedy!

By Paula from GA

Shoe polish is good for all sorts of minor wood coverups! It's only wax + coloring, after all. I also just used a wood touchup pen to touchup the damage on some old gilt frames - the brown filled in beautifully.

Home and Garden Repair Home FloorsJune 2, 2008
Cleaning Laminate Flooring, Red dry mop cleaning laminate floors
Cleaning Laminate Flooring
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
laminate wood flooring
White Marks on Laminate Flooring
Nail Polish Spill
Removing Nail Polish from Carpet