Oster Model 4811 Bread Machine Instructions

By Richard 1

Where can I find a manual for a Oster bread machine model 4811?

By Richard from Cleveland, OH

By Sandi 7 182 Flag

Try the internet for instructions, or call the company directly. I think there is a web site for instruction booklets, sorry i don't have it. Maybe one of the readers might? Are they still making this particular bread maker? If so check it out in the store to see what goes in first. There is a right way to put your recipe together etc. If you goof your bread won't come out right. Also go to a web site for bread recipes, then make the smallest loaf size if you are unsure of it's capacity. Good luck to you. One thing i have found is follow the recipe exactly to get the best results!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Question: Manual for Model #4811 Oster Breadmaker

Is the manual still available for the Model # 4811 bread maker?

If so can I buy one? and from whom?

By Bill

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Judy Katsma 1 7 Flag

Try this site: body

http://www.manualsonline.com/

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Archive: Oster Model 4811 Bread Machine Instructions

I need instructions for bread machine Model 4811 Oster. I got it at a Goodwill for $2.99 and I thought I could get a booklet from the company. You guessed it, I can't. Guess they don't make this model anymore. It's in great shape and used little by the looks of it. Any help I would appreciate.

Joyce from Coffeyville, KS

Feedback:

RE: Oster Model 4811 Bread Machine Instructions

Go to the following site goodmans.net

You may purchase one for 4.95 at goodman. (05/02/2007)

By Rich

Go to hillbillyhousewife.com. She has a section on bread machines and a "generic" manual that may be what you need. Liz (05/05/2007)

By Mizliz81

Here is one for their 2# model, if that is the capacity of yours: oster.com (05/06/2007)

By camo_angels

Try this link. These are the instructions for the 4810 model. sunbeam.com

It's a pdf file, so you'll need acrobat on your computer. (06/18/2007)

By Lori

That site was retrevo.com (10/17/2007)

By Marlon

Consumer Advice Product FinderDecember 11, 2009
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Gluten free bread in a bread machine.
Gluten Free Bread Machine Recipes
bread loaf in a bread machine pan
Keeping Bread From Sticking in a Bread Machine
Bread Machine
Recipes Using All Purpose Flour in Bread Machine
Making a quilt square on a home sewing machine.
Machine Quilting on a Home Sewing Machine
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 7:49:49 AM on 10.0.0.221 in 964 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings