Browse   Newsletters   Contests   Ask   Share   Account   About

Oster Model 4811 Bread Machine Instructions

Where can I find a manual for a Oster bread machine model 4811?

By Richard from Cleveland, OH

By Sandi [6]12/13/2009

Try the internet for instructions, or call the company directly. I think there is a web site for instruction booklets, sorry i don't have it. Maybe one of the readers might? Are they still making this particular bread maker? If so check it out in the store to see what goes in first. There is a right way to put your recipe together etc. If you goof your bread won't come out right. Also go to a web site for bread recipes, then make the smallest loaf size if you are unsure of it's capacity. Good luck to you. One thing i have found is follow the recipe exactly to get the best results!

Here are questions related to Oster Model 4811 Bread Machine Instructions.

Question: Manual for Model #4811 Oster Breadmaker

Is the manual still available for the Model # 4811 bread maker?

If so can I buy one? and from whom?

By Bill

Most Recent Answer

By Judy Katsma12/29/2011

Try this site: body

http://www.manualsonline.com/

Thrifty Fun has been around so long that many of our pages have been reset several times. Archives are older versions of the page and the feedback that was provided then.

Archive: Oster Model 4811 Bread Machine Instructions

I need instructions for bread machine Model 4811 Oster. I got it at a Goodwill for $2.99 and I thought I could get a booklet from the company. You guessed it, I can't. Guess they don't make this model anymore. It's in great shape and used little by the looks of it. Any help I would appreciate.

Joyce from Coffeyville, KS

RE: Oster Model 4811 Bread Machine Instructions

Go to the following site goodmans.net You may purchase one for 4.95 at goodman. (05/02/2007)

By Rich

Go to hillbillyhousewife.com. She has a section on bread machines and a "generic" manual that may be what you need. Liz (05/05/2007)

By Mizliz81

Here is one for their 2# model, if that is the capacity of yours: oster.com (05/06/2007)

By camo_angels

Try this link. These are the instructions for the 4810 model. sunbeam.com It's a pdf file, so you'll need acrobat on your computer. (06/18/2007)

By Lori

That site was retrevo.com (10/17/2007)

By Marlon