Reuse Pringles Can as a Foot Massager

I've found another use for a Pringles can. I recently injured my back and have nerve damage in my foot and leg. My foot burns constantly and the muscles in my lower leg are pretty well shot. I've found relief by rolling a Pringles can forward and back, from heel to toe. I can do this under my desk while I work. It feels like an incredible massage on the bottom of your foot. I believe it's helping to build my muscles back up in my foot and lower leg, as well. This is what you call "good and cheap".

By Artlady from Edmond, OK

What a great idea! And yes, I bet it is doing good things for the muscles in your foot and lower leg. Wishing you a speedy recovery from your back injury.

I Know the feeling! I found by accident that one of those rubber nubby dog bone chew toys does the same thing! And they are not expensive! gives exercise and foot massage at the same time!

Hello, i think you would be better off using a glass coke bottle on the carpet and roll your foot on that. The contour of the bottle is made just right for the arch of your foot.. I got that tip from a foot doctor.. I hope that helps you out better than the Pringles can..

i have plantar faschiatis (the tendons on the bottom of my feet are too short, causing severe pain) my doctor suggested doing this with a frozen water bottle with a towel wrapped around it. maybe that would help you too. good luck.

Pringles can.
Uses for Pringles Cans
Health & Beauty Home RemediesAugust 24, 2008
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub, An old claw foot tub outside.
Restoring a Claw Foot Tub
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Two bare feet.
Homemade Foot Powder
Someone giving themselves a foot massage.
Giving Yourself a Foot Massage