My Frugal Life: Saving Money is Easy
Saving money is easy! Try some of these tips and you'll see how much difference it makes to the budget. I only shop now once a month and we go without nothing.
- Turn your appliances off at the wall, you can save $200 dollars a year.
- If you haven't worn a garment for 6 months, swap it then you have a new piece of clothing for nothing, especially kids clothes. I get together with friends and swap. We all save money and have a good day out as well.
- The old fashioned style of cooking is the best. There is nothing like leftovers.
- Here's a good trick to get grease, oil, tar off white clothes. Slightly wet the article, rub white sugar into the stain and it will come out. Try it and see.
- We always feed all our scraps cooked in with oatmeal to the dogs and they are healthy and happy.
- We trade services with each other like baby sitting, lawn mowing, hair cuts, etc. Get a group going. Do it, no matter what you can do, someone else may need it too and trade for something you need.
Donna from Brisbane
Do you have a frugal story to share with the ThriftyFun community? Submit your essay here: http://www.thriftyfun.com/post_myfrugallife.ldml
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 19, 2017 at 12:42:32 AM on 10.0.0.155 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us