Anything With a Slick Surface Can Be a "Whiteboard"

You can make little "white boards" to use while working with kids or for them to use in the car with any pieces of cardboard that are coated with a slick surface. Or use a piece of metal painted a light color. I recycled several different surfaces, including slick portfolio covers and an old magnetic play board, to use when I was tutoring a lot. Use pens meant for white boards with them, of course.

One thing I have used in my classroom before is the clear paper protectors. Just slide in a sheet of white cardstock. You could put in a binder and even print out games like tic tac toe or bingo on the cardstock. Black dry erase markers wipe off best-sometimes red and green especially leave residue. An old dish towel works well to wipe them off. Don't leave dry erase marker on for too long or it is hard to clean off.

I like this idea, I play a lot of Sudoku and I can use the same book over and over again. Thanks.

Making a Homemade Whiteboard
Crafts Crafts For KidsFebruary 5, 2009
Slippery When Wet Concrete
Solution for Slippery Concrete
paint can with red paint
Painting Stainless Steel
A bathroom with ceramic tile.
Making Ceramic Tile Less Slippery
boy squeezing blemish
Remedy for Whiteheads
🎉
🎄