Removing Permanent Marker on a Whiteboard

I love writing on a whiteboard, especially if my boss always had an errand for me, or for his schedule of meetings, but one thing that I forget is the difference between the permanent pen and the whiteboard pen, because I always end up picking the permanent pen.

So to erase the permanent pen on the whiteboard, you can only use one step. All you have to do once you have already used the permanent pen, just overlap it with the whiteboard pen, so that the permanent pen will erase. That's so simple!

2 More Solutions

Should someone get permanent marker on your dry eraser board, there is a very simple way to fix that problem. Trace over the words or marks with a dry eraser marker, and then wipe clean.

How can I remove black Sharpie ink off my white board. I used the pen by mistake.

Answers

We kept alcohol wipes at work for this common office mix up. They worked if we caught it fast. It may take a few treatments if you don't catch it right away. Don't use paper towels as they seem to scratch the surface and make it worse.

Go over the Sharpie with a dry erase marker.

Anonymous

Finally found that nail polish remover did the trick.

alcohol can work, though if the Dry Eraser didn't work then probabl alcohol wouldn't either since that's all Dry Eraser makers are, in the end

i would try paint thinner, acetone, or solvent

yes... that is correct.. acetone

Answer this Question
In These Pages
Home and Garden Cleaning AdviceJanuary 25, 2017
🌻
🐰
🐛
👒
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Removing-Permanent-Marker-on-a-Whiteboard.html