Removing Permanent Marker on a Whiteboard

Accidents happen, such as when you grab a permanent marker instead or a dry erase one to write on your whiteboard. This is a guide about removing permanent marker on a whiteboard.

I love writing on a whiteboard, especially if my boss always had an errand for me, or for his schedule of meetings, but one thing that I forget is the difference between the permanent pen and the whiteboard pen, because I always end up picking the permanent pen.

So to erase the permanent pen on the whiteboard, you can only use one step. All you have to do once you have already used the permanent pen, just overlap it with the whiteboard pen, so that the permanent pen will erase. That's so simple!

Should someone get permanent marker on your dry eraser board, there is a very simple way to fix that problem. Trace over the words or marks with a dry eraser marker, and then wipe clean. I learned this from a teacher. This tip came in handy when my 4 year old accidentally used a red permanent marker for a dry board marker.

By Mandee from Spokane, WA