iPod Nano Reviews

I am looking for feedback on the iPod Nano. Does anyone who owns one have any positive or negative experiences with it?

Thanks,
Sarah from Oregon

I love it. I had the mini but it broke on me, so I got the Nano. First things first though, get a case for it! And a screen protector. They scratch like nothing else. I don't care because mine is always in a case, but you need something on it. Other than that, Ipods are awesome and I love mine to pieces.

My oldest son has a Nano, he loves it and has has it for about 1 1/2 years. I (50 years old) have the Shuffle, the Nano was too complicated for me. My youngest son has the big IPOD that shows movies. The only and I do mean only thing that I don't like about them, is having to pay for music. When you buy one, get extra earbuds, all 3 of us have had to replace ours. Other that that, I, we love ours. If you ever see a lady out on her tractor in GA with an IPOD, you will know it's ME.

I am 56 and bought one for myself to listen to cds of books. I bought a tough rubber case with a screen protector. I really like it, and the sound is so good, especially the music. I have lots of pictures of the family on mine too. I think you will like it. Have a good time with it, if you buy one.

I don't have the Nano, but I have the shuffle that I won online and I LOVE it!!! I did get a rubberized cover for it for $1 at the dollar tree near me and they did have covers for the Nano too... It depends on what you want it for, but I can hold 140 songs on average on mine (the smaller shuffle), so if that's enough for you it would be much cheaper at around $70.

Consumer Advice Product Reviews ElectronicsAugust 8, 2006
A woman putting on deodorant.
Deodorant Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
Fabric Softener Reviews
A blue iPod and earbuds on a black leather surface.
Buying an iPod
Man using an iPod.
Organizing Audiobooks on an iPod
🎄