Muffin's Spaying (Papillon/ShihTzu/Poodle)

Muffin is 5 months old. She is a Papillon/ShihTzu/Poodle We got her from an ad in the paper.

Muffin has a brother Sparky, and together they run and play and go exploring around the acreage - sometimes even to the neighbours! A big NO NO! She is a real tease, always ready for a game or run!

This picture is so funny, just had to have a memory of her spaying. You can see the tummy stitches! Her back legs are bandaged because she had her dew claws removed. Muffin loves sleeping in that little tub, even though it's getting small for her, but she ends up at all angles to fit in, and upside down is her favourite position! She is all healed now and doing great. Now it's teething time!

By Betty from Cowichan Bay, BC

Here's Muffin's other picture:

http://www.thriftyfun.com/tf70785322.tip.html

Too funny! Her little nose is cute. What is the white

fuzzy thing???

The fluffy white part you see are her front feet! They are bigger than her back ones, part of the ShihTzu I think! LOL!! Thanks for the response!

I have this exact same breed. Mom is 1/2 shitzu 1/2 poodle, and dad is Papillion. She is probably one of the best pets I have ever had. Her name is Lilly and she is just like a little kid. She has a great personality and is so lovable. I have had her since she was about 8 weeks old and she is now 11 months old. I wouldn't trade her for the world.

I have a papillon now 7 years old .I really shouldn't have gotten her as she will out live me and the problem of who will she go to when I am gone. I am 9o.My mother lived to 102 so here's hopeing.

closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesJanuary 15, 2007
Cat and Dog Sitting Together
Caring for Your Spayed or Neutered Pet
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Papillon sitting in the grass.
Papillon Breed Information and Photos
🎉
🎄