Muffin (Papillon/Shih Tzu/Poodle)

Muffin is a 3 months old. Her mom is Papillon and dad is a Shih Tzu/Poodle cross. Does that make her a PapShihPoo? LOL! We found our pet through the paper ads and got her Oct. 22, 2006.

Muffin has an adopted brother Sparky, and together they romp and play. She really likes it outside and in the cover of dry maple leaves. She can almost hide in them for Sparky to find her! She will jump out and tackle him, or he runs circles around her and leaps over her since he has longer legs. She loves playing and digging under the shrubs too, I am sure I'll find some surprises in the spring! At least, I know where they are by the shrubs shaking! They share all their toys, and sleep together at night. He is her protector and big brother.

Our little babies are filling a void we had since we lost our dear Bandit in Dec. We have lots of love to give to them and they are giving it back ten-fold!

By Betty from Cowichan Bay, BC

Muffin and Sparky

Your babies are so precious. Thank you for sharing the pictures!

Your furbabies are just adorable.

My husband and I know exactly about the void left by a pet passing.

In the past yr we have lost 17 yr/old German Shepherd and a rescue Poodle we adopted that was very sick with unattended rotted teeth.

We had one fine year with her and we gave her so much love.

We now a have two rescue Poodles that we love so much.

God Bless you for adopting your furbabies.

How sweet they are! Enjoy them while they are tiny, because just like children, they grow up so fast.

Your two babies are precious! That Muffin is a real character, isn't she? Glad Sparky can keep up with her, tho. I can understand your grief at losing Bandit. I just lost both of my dogs four weeks apart - the first one because of old age, and the second one this past Wed. due to a huge malignancy on his pituitary gland (no warning before he started having seizures and died within 36 hours). I plan to get two more dogs really soon, tho.

No. LOL That makes her a PooPappyShitz.

Oh my god your dog is so beautiful.

You guys are very lucky.

So wouldn't that be a PappyShizPoo? lol

We call ours a Shidoodleon!

My Shih Tzu's name is Muffin well that is what my husband named her I named her Coreena but she get Muffin most of the time, or Muffy I lost my doberman 7 yrs. ago and my daughter 11 yrs. ago, she was pregnant it was a girl I lost both of them so I am no stranger to grief, now my husband has kidney failure here we go again I think I am destined to be alone - any way a good site to check out is Doggy

closeup of puppy
Shih Tzu Mix Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 6, 2006
Poodle Skirt
Making a Poodle Skirt
Shih Tzu
Shih Tzu Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Poodle Breed Information and Photos
Papillon sitting in the grass.
Papillon Breed Information and Photos