Use Rubber Brush to Groom Cats

I've tried just about every tool on the market for grooming my cats. Having spent upwards of $30 for the Furminator, I found that although it does a good job of removing fur, just a simple, soft, rubber brush does just as well and obviously feels better to my beasts.

The Furminator had them howling and in "escape mode" at first stroke. And that was with the lightest possible pass over their fur. I don't know if its the static electricity the device generates or the sharp teeth that literally pulls hair out, no matter how lightly one applies the comb.

My two cats are older rescue cats with a calm nature. It is not like them to fight any kind of grooming or attention. They are happy to lie calmly as I run a soft rubber brush over them. I collect just as much fur, with no fuss, no distress, and no need to hold them down.

Save yourself some money and discomfort for both you and your pets. Go with a simple pliable rubber brush. Your feline fellas will feel loved and cared for and look forward to their twice weekly grooming.

By lostonitall from Cincinnati, OH

Rubber Gloves
Using Rubber Gloves
Pets Pet PagesAugust 25, 2010
A crafter using rubber stamps to decorate a handmade card.
Cleaning Rubber Stamps
Pile of Colorful Rubberbands
Using Rubber Bands to Make Stamps
Toilet Brush Head
Toilet Brush Head Stuck in Toilet
Groom's Dinner Ideas
Groom's Dinner Ideas
🎉
🎄