Recipes For Making Pizza On Gas Grill

Looking for grilled pizza for gas grill using pre-baked pizza crust (like Boboli crusts). I want to know how to bake and any other advice.

Pat from Churubusco, In

Grilled Pizza is great! I just made individual pizza's for a dinner party.

Pre-heat grill. Oil one side of pre-made pizza crust. Put oil side down on the grill. Turn down to medium or low, depending upon your grill.

Once browned, oil other side of crust and flip over. Then assemble pizza. Use fancy shred cheese or freshly grated cheese. Freshly grated cheese is the best. Put cover on grill and check often because it can burn fast.

Less is more on a grilled pizza. Don't put on many toppings. If you want a veggie pizza, cook the veggies ahead of time.

I hope this helps.

I use my 3 burner gas grill as an outdoor oven all the time. I use a pan under the food because it is harder to regulate the heat and it can burn fast without it. I put the pan over one end of the grill with the burner under the pan turned off. Then leaving the other 2 burners on low and the hood closed you have an effective oven. Remember to turn and check at least once half way through baking. I have done pizza, biscuits, taquitos and corn bread successfully this way.

We use pita bread and load them up and grill (gas) on low to med indirect heat until cheese melts....no problems. You could use premade crusts if preferred. We use every topping under the sun! Enjoy!

Food and Recipes Recipes BBQ & GrillJuly 1, 2008
A yeast free cheese pizza.
No Yeast Pizza Dough Recipes
Man Kneading Pizza Dough
Freezing Pizza Dough
Repairing a Gas Grill
Repairing a Gas Grill
A woman kneading pizza dough.
Homemade Pizza Dough Recipes
🎄
🍂