Repairing a Gas Grill

When cooking on a gas grill, if the flame isn't as high as you think it should be, use the wooden end of a wire brush and tap the regulator, in case you have dirt or grease in the line. This may solve the problem of the low flame and keep you from having to purchase a new regulator.

Source: my husband.

By Terri from NV

2 More Solutions

Tired of food sticking to your BBQ grill? Try this. Heat your grill on high and let it get hot. Use a 2 inch brush and small dipping bowl with about 1/4 inch veg oil.

Videos

I created this video blog on how to fix a BBQ grill. I found this grill on the side of the road and it looked nice enough to be fixed. I use it for camping now.

Home and Garden Repair Home MiscellaneousJune 4, 2015
😷
🌻
📓
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Repairing-a-Gas-Grill.html