Recommendations for a Good Inexpensive Foundation Makeup

What is a cheaper alternative to the foundation I've been using? I use StudioGear Studio Matte liquid foundation in "cream", but not only is it expensive, it also seems to clog my pores. I need a long-wearing drug store alternative! I never know what shade to buy either and since you can't try it at the store it is frustrating.

By Jennie from Tempe, AZ

Try (eyes,lips and face). They are great and very very reasonably priced.

L'Oreal True Match is gives excellent moderate coverage that feels light and looks natural. It's about $10-$11 per bottle. It does get in the pores a little, but I just rub my face well every night with my (homemade) olive oil cleanser, and that takes care of any clogs.

I use either Physician's Formula in the glass jar, SPF 30 or the tinted moisturizer by Cover Girl. In the summer, the medium to dark CG is also like a bronzer with sunscreen.

Add bronzing powder to your normal day time moisturizer. wont clog pores, gives a subtle glow and its cheap!

I switched over to Mineral Makeup. It is very smooth, covers nicely, good for your skin, and doesn't wear off. It's expensive at the malls but if you search eBay you can find it to be very inexpensive. Go to the Mall and decide on the shade you like before you order from eBay. For what it's worth, this is the seller I buy from. Her member id is: roclin07 She's been really great and has a very nice product.

Revlon ColorStay. It won't clog pores and stays fresh looking all day. Doesn't feel heavy either. I tried the Bare Minerals and hated it. I thought it felt too heavy.

Woman Applying Foundation Makeup
Finding Good Inexpensive Foundation Makeup
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips FoundationAugust 25, 2010
Three brightly colored bras in a row.
Saving Money on Bras
Cans of different colored paint.
Painting a Concrete Foundation
Applying Makeup
Homemade Makeup Setting Spray
Growing Carrots
Growing Carrots