Reusing Makeup Cases

Category Reusing
Don't toss that eye shadow or foundation case. Rather remove the tray if possible or clean out the makeup residue and you may find that this little case can hold a variety of small items. This is a guide about reusing makeup cases.

I just got some new eye shadow from a store and knew the old was well, old. And it was fall colors so I decided to just toss it. But then I thought "I bet that little case comes out". It didn't, but once I got the makeup out, there was a nice little compartment for all sorts of things.

The things I found that fit are: paper, Tums, matches, 8 quarters, and bandages.

Things that could also fit are: Mini sewing kits, stamps, folded up money, paperclips, some thinner batteries, and other things that are flat.

N-JOY!