Laundry Help

I always use bleach with whites and add my cream stretch slacks no problem. This time two pair of slacks and one pair of shorts came out looking like dirt. Something the same color is all over just the pants not any of the other clothes. One color has a hint of blue dirt. I have kept the pants in cool water until I can see what I should try. Please HELP!

Thank you,
mjski

l. Put stained items in warm water with regular amount of Tide with bleach. Soak overnight, then wash as usual. No clothes dryer or hot water until discoloration is gone.

2. Use one cup of automatic dishwasher detergent and soak overnight.

You might have to repeat these. DO NOT mix products.

I had a similar thing happen to a load of clothes recently. A friend told me to try BIZ. I used a half cup of BIZ in a couple of gallons of warm water and soaked the clothes for a couple of hours. It worked great - no more stains. Hope it works for you.

Home and Garden Cleaning LaundryMay 17, 2006
liquid laundry soap
Homemade Liquid Laundry Detergent Recipes
Laundry in Washing Machine
How To Do Laundry
Laundry Detergent
Making Homemade Laundry Detergent
Dry laundry detergent stored in glass canisters.
Storing Dry Laundry Detergent
🎄