Look for Giveaways

Use giveaways as much as possible. I have a little pocket calendar that I re-covered with some art from a brochure and then covered with a scrap of clear contact paper. I always look for post-its, pencils, pens, magnets, erasers, notepads, key chains, maps, cups, mugs and the like at any fair, convention or other such event. They make them in the thousands. I even got a gorgeous umbrella at one event!

By Pam from L.A., CA

What do you use these giveaways for? You didn't really explain. It would just add to more clutter in my home but maybe not. I do collect pens and notepads, soaps and shampoo from the hotels we stay in tho.

Holidays and Parties Gifts AdviceMay 19, 2006
Installing Crown Molding, Crown Molding Ready to be Installed
Installing Crown Molding
Hanging Curtains With Pleat Hooks
Hanging Curtains
age clay pot
Giving Clay Pots an Aged Look
Look and Find Bottle
Making a Look and Find Bottle