Is Skin So Soft Safe to Use on Cats for Fleas?

Can you use Skin so Soft on indoor cats?

By Linda

I really have no idea, but I am very curious as to what circumstances you think it would be necessary to do so! Can you explain why you would consider using this product on an indoor cat?

I'm obviously missing something, here, but would like to understand your intent.

No, it is not safe for pets.

You actually can use Skin So Soft on cats. It's a great insect repellent for your pet. (as recommended in "Outdoor Life" and "Field and Stream"), but it's best to test on a little spot to make sure it's not allergic to it. I'm an Independent Avon Representative. I would suggests talking to your vet first before anything.

Mosquito Repellent Coil
Insect Repellents Safe for Use on Pets
Pets CatsNovember 22, 2010
A cat scratching itself because it has fleas.
Treating a Cat With Fleas
soft cat food
Feeding a Cat Soft Food
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding. Upclose photo of a flea.
Getting Rid of Fleas in Bedding
Soft Boiled Egg
Making a Soft Boiled Egg
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 21, 2017 at 11:41:02 AM on 10.0.1.210 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.