Use Reusable Gift Wrap

Here's a gift wrap idea for you. Years ago when my church gave a baby shower for a young woman in dire straits, I was helping an older lady pick up the gift wrap and get it ready to be tossed. I was middle aged at the time and she was probably the age I am now. After we filled up 2 toilet paper cartons, we both declared we would never spend another nickel on gift wrap.

On a few occasions, I have used the gift bags which I recycle. Mostly, if I am going to a wedding shower, I wrap it either in kitchen or bath towels and use a tuffy scrubber for a bow. Everyone needs safety pins so you can use those to secure it instead of scotch tape. For a baby shower, use a crib sheet or blanket and a rattle or small toy for the bow. You can use diaper pins instead of scotch tape to hold everything in place. All of it is usable and nothing will be thrown away.

What a good idea. You could also go to Goodwill and get a nice, reusable basket for a few dollars.

This is a great idea. I am still using the 'wrap' from a wedding gift 11 years ago. It is a very pretty flour sack-type kitchen towel.

Reusable Gift Wrap Ideas, Decorated flower pot as gift container.
Reusable Gift Wrap Ideas
Holidays and Parties Gifts Gift WrappingOctober 12, 2007
Recycled Wrapping Paper
Recycled Wrapping Paper Ideas
brown paper gift wrap
Frugal Gift Wrapping Ideas
Fishing gear.
Making a Fishing Gift Basket
Washable Wiping Squares
Reusable Toilet Paper (Cloth Wiping Squares)
🎄