Help With Decorating Dyslexia

I have decorating dyslexia. I am stuck on what wall color for my living room and what type and color of curtains. The furniture is a forest green, the tables have iron legs in dull black with a touch of gold, the carpet is wheat. New lamps that are tiffany mission with amber, green, and a touch of red are going in.

The living room is an open concept and I love the light coming in. One wall which you can't see has a 6 foot fish tank surrounded by a wall unit bookcase in black. The room has a 6 foot pation door and two windows approx 5 ft high and wide.

Any suggestions would greatly be appreciated.

decorating my living room Teri from Barrie Ontario

my boyfriend has about the same colors..his sofa is tan .....walls are gold....he bought a area rug to go under his coffee table...the pattern is alot of different squares....green ....red.....gold ....blue....i guess that is popular right now....gold ....burgundy....green.. pick a area rug.....that goes with the colors you have ...then go with the colors in that pattern..

I think a sunshine golden color wood go well with your furniture or a tan.

Paint 3 walls a neutral- a warm khaki color and paint 1 wall deep claret red ( remember to prime under deep colors). Add some dark red glass accessories. These will add sparkle. Add some deep red berries to your floral arrangements and some patterned pillows with the deep red in the pattern for accents. Perhaps even some deep red velour or shanille pillows. Keep the woodwork white or ecru.

The deep red will change your nice room into one your guests will say"WOW" to and admire.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Room Color SchemesOctober 10, 2005
A picture of the Eiffel Tower.
Decorating a Room With a Paris Theme
Fall decoration with pumpkins, gourds, and Indian corn.
Decorating with Pumpkins
Fondant cake.
Decorating Cakes With Fondant
Feng Shui Decorating, Feng Shui Decorating
Feng Shui Decorating
🎉
🎄