Inexpensive Non-Clumping Mascara Recommendations

What is a good mascara, that won't clump when I apply, is cheap and, not bad for my eye lashes?

By Becca from Bellflower, CA

Rimmel is the product you want to get at any drug store or Walmart.

Just about all mascaras are good when they are new. It's after they have been open a while they get yucky. But then again you should replace it by then anyway. I like Almay brand. I would avoid Maybelline and all low end brands.

I've used just about every type of mascara and the one which has never clogged up or created clumpy lashes is maybelline great lash mascara. Pink tube with green lid. Hope it works for you.

Rimmel - hands down, bar-none best mascara I've worn ever. Never ever buy Wet-n-Wild. Avoid that particular cheap brand like the plague.

Cover Girl Lash Blast Mascara always works for me, just stay away from the water proof one as it's hard to take off at the end of the day. Another tip for keeping your mascara from clumping is to brush some black eyeshadow onto your eyelashes then go over with one or two coats of mascara, it makes your eye lashes appear fuller and you don't have to put on as much mascara hence reducing your tendency to clump it up.

I love Maybelline mascaras, and they're really affordable. I was actually just reading the cutest article about dealing with lashes that always clump!

Open tube of mascara with brush prominent.
Saving Money on Mascara
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips MascaraDecember 14, 2009
dog food dish
Make Your Own Non-Slip Pet Dish
Removing Mascara
Growing Carrots
Growing Carrots
Mascara Tips and Tricks
Mascara Tips and Tricks