Wildlife: Sea Lions (Monterey, CA)

This is a picture that I took on a recent trip to Monterey, California. The sea lions looked so comfortable, and I cannot resist a good photo opportunity. They perch on these rocks everyday.

By One.of.a.kind

Wildlife: Sea Lions (Monterey, CA)

I really enjoyed seeing this picture! I love to see animals enjoying themselves in the wild!

Great photo! It reminds me of a trip I took to Fishermans Wharf in CA.

It was so funny, we were really young and went to visit family. So they played a trick on us kids from Texas, and told us to run into the warm water and play. So we did and we thought we might freeze to death. They just stood back there, the rest of the family, laughing it up, and probably being jealous of our warmer coastal waters in the Spring. LOL

Thanks for sharing! This brought back beautiful memories!

Photos WildlifeJuly 15, 2010
knitting needles and yarn
Sea Shell Knitting Stitch
Sea Bass Recipes
Sea Bass Recipes
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger
Monterey Jack Turkey Burger Recipes
young beach cleanup volunteer on beach with yellow trash bag
Cleaning Up Our Beaches