Pocket Pouch for Couch - Categories:

AdviceOrganizing

Pocket Pouch for Couch

I am looking for a pocket "pouch" or some item to attach to the arm of a couch for holding writing equipment, such as pencils, etc. It must be attractive enough to put in a hostess area Not very bulky

I will be happy to purchase one or make it if I had a pattern.

Thank you very much in advance.

Mary Ann from Michigan

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

IF you crochet: http://crochetpartners.org/Patterns/CPpat222.html

I made one from a new square pot holder. With 1 corner up, fold the 2 side corners overlapping and tack with a few stitches. I sewed on a pretty button for decoration and tacked this, with a few stitches to the armrest cover on the couch. You could use velcro, too. I keep a nailfile, scissors for clipping coupons, a pen in there .

I just read about an idea for this. The woman didn't want one of those big spread out units that hold the black boxes for the tv. She wanted one with neater lines, smaller and didn't eat up the arm of the chair. the answer to her was to take a purse, an old one that was slim and square. Remove the shoulder straps from the rings, attach a ribbon in a co-ordinating colour that were long enough to go over the arm from the bag, to under the seat cushion. I suppose you could even tack it under the cushion...sure sounds more chair friendly than piercing the upholstery of the chair arm. Hope this helps.

Organizing AdviceJanuary 9, 2005
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Repairing Lumpy Couch Cushions
Photo of a furniture spring isolated on white.
Repairing Couch Springs
Blue Zipper
Adding a Zipper to a Juice Pouch Purse
Pocket Calendar
Uses for Pocket Calendars
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 15, 2016 at 11:44:04 AM on 10.0.2.214 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.