Share Crafts
Ask
Share
Newsletter
Account
About

Reusing Nestle Nesquick Containers

0EmailPrintFollowSave

Does anyone have any ideas for recycling Nestle Nesquick Strawberry Mix containers. I use a lot of the the 21.8 ounce size and it is very difficult to throw them away. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks. Diane

By Socastee707 from Myrtle Beach, SC

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Jan 1 3 06/05/2009 Flag

Plant a flower or some herbs in it. How about a crayon container? You can pour cool down grease inside. You can refrigerate it with the cap on. How about bits of bar soap and when it gets 3/4 full, add water to make hand soap or soap tough stains on clothes & even better if you put a bit of borax soap in it. Use as a dog food scoop. Use as a food storage container for lunch. Hope this helps ;)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Marg 16 435 06/06/2009 Flag

Am I the only one who is sick to death of such containers. With the best will in the world there are only so many ways you can re-use them. I hate throwing things away. My cupboards are full of assorted containers full of assorted things. Why, oh why can't we get refills! Marg from England

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Colleen Stuchal 6 76 06/06/2009 Flag

I made a purse for my little girl out of one. Using an awl poke two holes in the lid and two in the container, thread a heavy ribbon through these holes. This is to attah the lid. On the side of the container, poke two holes, attach a heavy longer ribbon for a handle.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By merlene smith 4 311 06/06/2009 Flag

If all else fails put them on freecycle.org, maybe a school teacher or day care would have a craft project for them. I saw someone on freecycle requesting empty oatmeal containers for a project, so you never know.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Barbara Huggins 8 209 06/06/2009 Flag

I'm not familiar with the container you're asking about but can it be recycled? If it's plastic, look on the bottom and you're see a number. 1, 2, 4 and 7 can be taken to most recycling centers.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Keeper 58 1,055 07/31/2010 Flag

I made 1 into a bank for spare change.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Gwen Pitchford 5 02/25/2011 Flag

I put basic first aid items in one of the large Nestle Quik containers to keep in my car.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes