Reusing Nestle Nesquick Containers - Categories:

ReusingGreen Living

Reusing Nestle Nesquick Containers

Does anyone have any ideas for recycling Nestle Nesquick Strawberry Mix containers. I use a lot of the the 21.8 ounce size and it is very difficult to throw them away. I appreciate any suggestions. Thanks. Diane

By Socastee707 from Myrtle Beach, SC

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Plant a flower or some herbs in it. How about a crayon container? You can pour cool down grease inside. You can refrigerate it with the cap on. How about bits of bar soap and when it gets 3/4 full, add water to make hand soap or soap tough stains on clothes & even better if you put a bit of borax soap in it. Use as a dog food scoop. Use as a food storage container for lunch. Hope this helps ;)

Am I the only one who is sick to death of such containers. With the best will in the world there are only so many ways you can re-use them. I hate throwing things away. My cupboards are full of assorted containers full of assorted things. Why, oh why can't we get refills! Marg from England

I made a purse for my little girl out of one. Using an awl poke two holes in the lid and two in the container, thread a heavy ribbon through these holes. This is to attah the lid. On the side of the container, poke two holes, attach a heavy longer ribbon for a handle.

If all else fails put them on freecycle.org, maybe a school teacher or day care would have a craft project for them. I saw someone on freecycle requesting empty oatmeal containers for a project, so you never know.

I'm not familiar with the container you're asking about but can it be recycled? If it's plastic, look on the bottom and you're see a number. 1, 2, 4 and 7 can be taken to most recycling centers.

I made 1 into a bank for spare change.

I put basic first aid items in one of the large Nestle Quik containers to keep in my car.

Better Living Green Living ReusingJune 4, 2009
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Uses for Lipstick Containers
Disinfectant Wipe Containers
Uses for Disinfectant Wipe Containers
carry out container
Reusing Takeout Containers
Frozen Juice Containers on White Background
Reusing Frozen Juice Containers
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 22, 2016 at 4:40:53 PM on 10.0.1.174 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.