Hansel-Milo Ref Cake
April 7, 2020
In times like this, I make myself busy with simple recipes while staying at home. I'm stuck in my boarding house with my family by the way. Being stranded in a place with almost nothing like books, computer, or internet literally feels like I'm in a dungeon. Good thing I still have this no bake recipe wherein I won't need my oven or my mixer.
- 1 packet of Milo (2-3 Tbsp)
- 2 packs Hansel sandwich cookies (4 pcs inside)
- 1/4 cup all purpose cream
- 1/4 cup condensed milk
- You can adjust the measurement. This one is good for one but I was able to share it with my husband and kids.
Editor's Note: Hansel is a brand of sandwich cookies, and Milo is a chocolate malt powder made by NESTLÉ.
- Whip all purpose cream in a round container or bowl. Do this until cream rises or volume is doubled.
- Try to continuously whisk while adding condensed milk gradually.
- Crush Hansel sandwich (you can use any other biscuit sandwich if this is not available in your place). Fill the base of your container with crushed Hansel.
- Cover it with cream mixture.
- Sprinkle milo powder on top of cream.
- Then another layer of crushed hansel then cream. Repeat steps until you reach the top layer. Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set. Then it will be ready to serve.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.