Sindel - Calico Cat

This is Sindel, our 7 year old Calico. She may look sweet and innocent, but don't let her fool you! She's small but fiesty. I couldn't understand why she was the last of the litter when I went to pick her up as a tiny kitten. After all, she was an adorable little fluff ball, how could anyone resist?

After we brought her home and adopted our now departed second cat Desmond, her personality shone through! Even though Desmond was literally twice her size (13 pounds to her 6 1/2), she'd bully him! Apparently he didn't mind too much though; they had two litters of kittens together before we got them fixed! After we had to put Desmond to sleep, you could tell she missed him. For her, I don't think any new cat could ever replace him!

Sindel.jpg

By Lisa

I think you are wrong, she looks to sweet and innocent to be anything else.......lol

What a sweet face, my grandmother had a calico that looked just like her, same milk chocolate nose. They seem to make great mommies!

Very pretty cat. Glad to hear you got your cats fixed. Our humane society is so overrun with homeless cats, they have begun to give them out for free. Too many cats, not enough homes. Very sad.

I agree with you, Marfette--I wish we had gotten Sindel and Desmond fixed sooner, but I was naive and thought, "they're practically just kittens--how could they reproduce already?". Big mistake! Little did I know that young cats are VERY capable of reproducing! I learned my lesson after that though, and I do agree that it's sad when there are so many unwanted kittens. We just got lucky that all of our kittens went to loving homes. The best bet is not to take that chance though--I know that now! Just another note--my husband was thrilled to see Sindel's picture on the website, but was upset that I forgot to mention that she plays fetch! She has some small toy balls, and if you throw one, she'll chase it, pick it up with her mouth, then bring it back to you--but only if she feels like it!

Photos Pets CatsAugust 25, 2005
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume
🎄
🍂