Blue Jean Teddy Baby Shower

I'm having a baby shower in a couple of weeks and the theme is Blue Jean Teddy. I have the invitations done. I'm looking for some ideas for some decorations and centerpieces. Thank you in advance for any input.

Carla from Effingham, IL

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

I remember there being a large bear that you could write on with permanent marker. Have whoever shows up to the shower sign it. Especially when it's a baby shower. Have Teddy Grahams as the shower favors.

Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
Holidays and Parties Parties Baby Shower DecorationsOctober 25, 2006
Making Doo Doo Drop Diapers
Making Doo Doo Drop Diapers
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Baby Shower Cake Ideas
Baby Shower Cake Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 21, 2017 at 10:18:07 AM on 10.0.0.20 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.