Use Vaseline to Remove Eye Make Up

I use vaseline to remove my mascara, eye liner and shadow everyday. This works before or after a shower and doesn't sting if you get it in your eyes. Plus, it's very cheap. I've been using the same vaseline jar for over a year and it was under $3.00.

Source: My college roommate. :)

By Mandy from Michigan

Baby oil also works great!

Olive oil works too. It even works on heavy theater make up.

I have used baby oil for years. That works nicely as well. Keep on using the vaseline, in many years you will hear how nice your skin still looks.

I got the idea somewhere that it's not a good idea to use Vaseline around your eyes--but I could be mistaken. At any rate, I use baby oil in the gel form to remove my eyeliner and eye shadow. Like Vaseline, it's very inexpensive (the store or generic brand works fine), lasts a long time, and only requires a tiny dab to get the job done.

Vaseline may remove eye makeup, but then how do you remove the vaseline? I don't like that oily non-soluble substance on my eye area. It seems to remain there forever. Baby oil was too runny and got in my eyes. I never noticed it came in a gel; might have to try that.

I use Pond's cucumber cold cream. It tissues off easily and whatever residue remains washes off as the product is water rinsable. Lasts a very long time as I just use a tiny amount.

Baby wash works well too & is very easy to remove.

I recently read that one of the best and least expensive moisturing creams for the face is petroleum jelly (Vaseline) with several vitamin E capsules added in. Mix all (kind of messy) and store in a different container. Haven't tried it yet, but I plan to when my Olay stuff runs out.

I think this contains petroleum - not good for the body. The best to use is organic virgin coconut oil - or palm oil. www.tropicaltraditions.com to read all the benefits

I use Unpetroleum Jelly and wipe it off with a tissue. Any residue that is left comes off when I wash my face.

Woman Removing Makeup
Removing Makeup
Health & Beauty Beauty Make Up Tips RemovalJanuary 21, 2009
Googly eye cake
Making A Googly Eye Cake
Vaseline
Removing Vaseline Stains
Girl with Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis)
Pink Eye (Conjunctivitis) Remedies
Petroleum Jelly
Uses for Petroleum Jelly
🎉
🎄