Removing Paper Debris on Fabric

How do I remove the debris of broken down paper tissues accidentally placed in washing machine in pocket and now clinging to the fabric in small pieces?

Maureen from Lincolnshire, UK

put item (s) in the dryer. Lint will come off. Remember to clean lint filter

That happens to me every time I do laundry. LOL

The dryer will take it off. But if you don't have a dryer shake off as much as you can and then put back in washer and rinse again. Pam in RI

Try laying garmet flat on closed washer and rub gently with a damp cloth. A clean wash cloth works well for this.

Get our your regular duct tape that is usually about 4 inches wide. Roll out some and form a circle around your hand sticky side out, just large enough to have a little wiggle room around the width of your hand. Then lay the piece of clothing down and roll the circle of tape over the article of clothing one line at a time. It will take off any lint, pet hair OR paper debris. I often use this instead of a lint brush.

Thans to all responses to removing paper debris.

Putting in the dryer helped a little - but this was a red paper knapkin placed in pocket by my husband - Oh, if only God had made men a little more like women!

Finally got lint off by brushing in sharp short flicks with a new rubber glove.

Guys pls urgently help. While I was washing my clothes, accidenlty news paper fell inthe washing machine. Now the cloth has lot of paper debris..wow its too horrible to see in my expensive clothes..I tried to wash again and and put it in dryer and put it for drying..unfortunately no progres..I really dont know what to do..can u plsss suggest me a good idea to remove the paper debris from my clothes?

Home and Garden Cleaning FabricJune 20, 2007
Stack of Fabric Remnants
Crafts Using Fabric Remnants
Paper pieced quilt top, endless chains pattern.
Making a Paper Pieced Quilt
How To Recycle Paper
Making Recycled Paper
A dirty roof that has been partially cleaned.
Saving Money on Roof Cleaning
🎄