Recycle Pantyhose and Avoid Panty Lines

Do you hate panty lines as much as I do? I have tried the "thong" approach, and let's just say, they are not for me. I created an answer that also recycles too. When I get a run in my pantyhose, I don't through them away; I cut off about five inches off the bottom of the legs. I hold the pantyhose together so that they will be even after they have been cut.

When I want to wear a pair of slacks, I reach for my footless pantyhose. The benefits are that I get that extra, much needed tummy support, (After birthing four kids, who wouldn't!) I can wear sandals, and most important to me, I don't have the panty lines. The pantyhose can also be used the same with walking shorts too. I just cut off more of the pantyhose legs and they give me the same support and no panty lines.

I hope you try it and enjoy the same benefits I have without buying those expensive undergarments which still tend to leave panty lines in one place or another.

By Laura R. from Tampa, FL

Great idea~

When my daughter was starting to wear hose, I would take my panty hose that had holes in the toes and I'd sew a new section along the bottom of the hose. I'd cut off the ruined portion below where I sewed. I would Zig Zag the ruff edge and she would have a new pair of panty hose. It worked great and we got double use of the hose.

Uses for Old Pantyhose
Better Living Green Living ReusingJune 16, 2008
Making Your Own Panty Liners
Panty Liners
Cleaning a Stuck Panty Liner From Clothing
Panty Hose
Pantyhose Tips and Tricks
Storing Pantyhose
Storing Pantyhose