Storing Pantyhose

Category Clothing
Keeping pantyhose neatly stored in your drawer can require a bit of creativity. This is a guide about storing pantyhose.

I have an easy way to store pantyhose, knee highs or tights. I place them inside an empty TP roll. I can write with a marker on the outside of the tube a description such as "navy tights" or "nude knee highs". It keeps them from getting tangles or runs. I used to use ziplock baggies, but the TP roll tubes are free!

If you like your dresser drawers neat and you want to save on panty hose, roll up your hose and insert in a toilet paper roll. You can arrange them nicely in rows and saves from a hangnail snag or a bra hook stored in same drawer. You can use a marker to write the colors or type of hose on the empty roll for easy access.

By Tracey from Thomasville, GA

Answers:

Store Panty Hose In Toilet Paper Tubes

I'll keep this in mind ;)

I keep my socks rolled into "tubes" as well, saves on space in my drawer. (04/03/2007)

By Ron Nasty