Looking for Shower Wrap Information

A friend told me about shower wraps she used to help sew for another lady to sell. She said you use a towel that has a wide hem, 4" of velcro to close at top, elastic for around the top and a ribbon trim. Has anybody else made these? I would like to make a couple for my daughter's-in-law for Christmas. My friend had forgotten the measurements used for the small, medium and large sizes. I would just like to hear if anybody else is making these. Also, wouldn't it be neat to make a matching one for the guys?

Katherine

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I put in a search on Google and the best link I found was about.com. There, put in shower wrap sewing. After searching around a little bit I found an easy pattern from Nancy's Notions (still in about.com) for making a shower wrap out of a towel. They look pretty nice. Sorry I can't give you better directions to the site, but that's how I found it. Good luck. These will make very nice gifts. --Jayne

Here's the original URL

http://www.nancysnotions.com/nancys/assets/html/ShowerWraps.asp

About changes the URLs of other sites so that you stay on theirs.

- Susan

Oh, I found it. Thanks so much. It does look simple to do.

Katherine

Very easy and one size fits most. I'm a plus size and I used a beach towel. I have had mine for years and love it.

Thanks for the great tip! I have been searching for something to make for my daughter's upcoming birthday and I pretty sure she will love one of these shower wraps.

Answer

Holidays and Parties Gifts CraftsSeptember 21, 2004
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower, Tiffany's gift box.
Ideas for a Breakfast at Tiffany's Bridal Shower
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Repairing a Leaky Shower Valve
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 27, 2016 at 10:08:43 PM on 10.0.1.190 in 389 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.