Looking For Odor Gun Product

A few years ago a tomcat hopped into my car and sprayed it in the middle of the night. The next day, in the hot Louisiana sun, the stench was horrifying to say the least. Wal-Mart carried a product in the auto care department called Odor Gun. It had no smell, but it worked wonders.

It was in a small, gray spray bottle, if I remember correctly. I have looked for this product at other times over the years, to no avail. Has anyone else ever heard of it or run across it. If so, where? I will Google it to see if it is even still marketed.

Kim from Alexandria, LA

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

Wal Mart (and Sam's) carry a product called OdoBan and it works really well. I am saving the Plastic Folgers containers for a project and I couldn't get the coffee smell out. I tried everything (vinegar, baking soda, bleach, charcoal, cat litter, etc.) and nothing worked. I used the OdoBan 3 or 4 times on 2 containers and it finally worked. But before I knew that it would work I went to www.maryellenprocucts.com and ordered a product called Atmosklear that is guaranteed to remove any odor. I ordered some but have not yet used it. Maybe this week-end. Instead of ordering it on line I called the 800 number and spoke to one of their customer service reps. She was very nice and told me what to use to wash them before using the product and then setting them out in the sun.

I hope this information helps you. Good Luck!

:-)

Try Googling something like ENZYME ODOR REMOVER.

I don't know what 'enzymes' are used, but in my years on the farm, these liquids are often the only types of odor removers that really work.

Try to find one that comes as a concentrate. You can make up only as much as you need at any given time. It seems to retain its strength better & who wants to pay for a bunch of water anyway?

Good luck!

Cheryl

Yes! I have heard of it. I bought it at Walmart too. Only when I purchased it the bottle was black with orange lettering. Got the horrible smell of cat pee out of my wood floor. I've been trying to find it too. Did you ever find it anywhere?

Answer

Consumer Advice Product FinderSeptember 9, 2008
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Using a Hot Glue Gun
Using a Hot Glue Gun
Cleaning a Glue Gun
Cleaning a Hot Glue Gun
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 25, 2016 at 5:36:17 PM on 10.0.2.144 in 684 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.