Caramel Popcorn on Carpet

Can anyone tell me how to clean caramel popcorn out of carpet? Help.

Lynn from Jackson, MS

This is just popcorn coated with caramel? I have light carpet and I use a medium brush (not stiff, not soft) from the $ store. I dip the brush in a pail of water and brush. I may have to dampen the area with water from a spray bottle and let it sit a bit to penetrate the stuff but this works fine for me.

Caramel is mostly sugar which will disolve in water. Wet, but don't saturate the carpet, let sit and then gently rub to the center of the spot with a white washrag. You may have to repeat a couple of times but it should all come out.

Thank you both for the feedback. They both worked well with minimal amount of scrubbing (work)!

Carmel Popcorn
Cleaning Caramel Popcorn from Carpet
Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetJanuary 28, 2009
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Making Carmel Covered Apples
Making Carmel Covered Apples
Caramel Crispix
Caramel Crispix Recipes