Lucy (Calico)

Lucy is a 10 year old Calico cat. I got Lucy 9 years ago when a friend had a baby and got rid of Lucy. I would rather have Lucy then a baby any day. She likes to pose for photos, play with toy mice, bully the other cats, and snack. Here is Lucy after a wild Mardi Gras celebration.

By Ellen from Ware, MA

Hi Ellen,

I'm rather inclined to agree with you in this day and age. Tough raising children. But, I hasten to add,I was always lucky enough to have my children AND a houseful of pets at the same time. That was the greatest experience I could have asked for. It's the best way in the world to teach children so many good things.

Lucy looks like a sweetheart, and I'm glad you were there to take and love her at a really tough time in her life...losing her home and those she loved all at once. She is a lucky kitty, and from her picture, I'd say that she is a happy "party animal".

Thanks for sharing her with us. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

Lucy sounds like quite a character and I really love her relaxed after party smile ;-)

Adorable! She looks like she just got back from Mardi Gras!

She is lovely! I love cats and Lucy looks so pleased with her beads on this photo!

Photos Pets CatsMarch 3, 2010
Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes