Lucy (Calico)

Lucy is a 10 year old Calico cat. I got Lucy 9 years ago when a friend had a baby and got rid of Lucy. I would rather have Lucy then a baby any day. She likes to pose for photos, play with toy mice, bully the other cats, and snack. Here is Lucy after a wild Mardi Gras celebration.

By Ellen from Ware, MA

Hi Ellen,

I'm rather inclined to agree with you in this day and age. Tough raising children. But, I hasten to add,I was always lucky enough to have my children AND a houseful of pets at the same time. That was the greatest experience I could have asked for. It's the best way in the world to teach children so many good things.

Lucy looks like a sweetheart, and I'm glad you were there to take and love her at a really tough time in her life...losing her home and those she loved all at once. She is a lucky kitty, and from her picture, I'd say that she is a happy "party animal".

Thanks for sharing her with us. Julia in Boca Raton, FL

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Lucy sounds like quite a character and I really love her relaxed after party smile ;-)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Adorable! She looks like she just got back from Mardi Gras!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

She is lovely! I love cats and Lucy looks so pleased with her beads on this photo!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Calico Cat
Calico Breed Information and Photos
Photos Pets CatsMarch 3, 2010
Guide
mixed beans
Calico Beans Recipes
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 27, 2017 at 3:27:13 AM on 10.0.2.205 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.