I Love the Casserole, He Doesn't

There are casserole dishes that I like to prepare and eat. I didn't used to make them because I knew my husband didn't care for them. Now, when I'm wanting one of them, I make them, in a 9x13 inch dish. Upon baking and cooling, I cut the casserole into servings and freeze them, just for me. So when I'm needing a fast lunch. All I have to do is bring it out of the freezer and place in the microwave. This way my husband doesn't have to get stuck eating a certain casserole he doesn't like.

By Terri from NV

You are one smart "cook"ie!

Good thinking! I bet your husband is missing out on some good food. Do you have any casserole recipes you'd like to share?

Great idea. My dh also doesnt like casseroles (of about any kind), but dd and I do like them. I will use your idea to have lunches on hand for the both of us.

Food and Recipes Food Tips AdviceJuly 11, 2006
Carrot Casserole
Carrot Casserole Recipes
Smashed bugs on front of car
Cleaning Love Bugs from Cars
Reuben Casserole
Reuben Casserole Recipes
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 18, 2016 at 10:13:23 AM on in 875 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.