Removing Candy from Carpet

My son was eating lollies and left a half eaten snake on the carpet and I can't get it off. Any suggestions?

By Miss Chloe from Adelaide, Australia

Answers

My first thought was, dampen a rag and wipe around the edges of the lollie. Push in underneath, toward the center. Might take some persistence, but I believe it'll work. You could use the rag to rub up the traces, too, and hopefully prevent a sticky spot where the lollie was. Perhaps a drop, or a few drops, of hydrogen peroxide around the edges, before you begin with the rag, might speed the process.

Home and Garden Cleaning CarpetJune 2, 2009
A package of cornmeal.
Dry Carpet Cleaner Recipes
shoe polish
Removing Shoe Polish from Carpet
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
Coffee Stain on Carpet
Removing a Coffee Stain from Carpet
🎄
🍂