Keeping Cats Out of the Garden

To keep cats out of the garden, make some small holes in the bottom of an old plastic milk jug. Put some mothballs inside the jug and put lid back on it. Hang it on your garden fence or close to the garden. A lot of animals don't like the smell of mothballs and you put them in the jug to keep them dry so they smell longer. This won't harm the little kitty.

By mamacrafter from TN

Good Luck with the Mothballs. I'd been told that Cat's hate the smell of mothballs. In an effort to keep our cats off my new car I sewed 2 little bags with mothballs in them and placed them on plastic lids on the hood and roof of the new car. Imagine my surprise when I went into the garage later in the day and saw the cat using the mothball bag for a pillow! :)

That's ever so funny, bless your kitty!

A cat sitting in a garden bed.
Keeping Cats Out of the Garden
Home and Garden Pest Control CatsApril 6, 2011
Dealing With Stray Cats
Dealing With Stray Cats
Raccoon sitting in the garden near a flower pot.
Keeping Raccoons Out of Your Garden
Cats in the Attic
Cats in the Attic
A Garden Journal
Keeping A Garden Journal
🎉
🎄