Organized Birthday Card Mailing

I send out a lot of birthday cards throughout the year, and have found this tip to be very helpful. At the beginning of each month, I check my calendar to see who all has a birthday that month. Next, I go to The Dollar Tree to purchase all the cards for those people (cards are 2/$1.00). I bring the cards home and fill them all out at one time.

I don't put the stamp on until the day I mail the card. The reason for this is: I use a pencil and write the date I want to mail the card right where the stamp goes (for example 12/22). You get the idea. I keep all the cards in a particular place, and add the stamp the day I want to mail them.

By Judy from Birmingham, AL

Very organized indeed!

Birthday Reminder on Calendar
Remembering Birthdays
Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayJanuary 21, 2009
Handmade card
Flower Birthday Card Crafts
Padded Envelope on White Background
Reusing Mailing Supplies
Padded Envelopes
Saving Money on Mailing Supplies
A trunk for putting congratulations card into at a wedding.
Making a Card Box for Your Wedding